Wednesday, September 17, 2014

The Walk Behind Tractor

The Mother Earth News Fair is huge. Huge, I tell you. I really wish I would have been able to go for more than one day, but there's always next year, right?!

I came home with a renewed enthusiasm for homesteading. Between seeing the animals and checking out all the vendors, I couldn't help but be excited. As my dad and I started walking around the vendors, I was drawn toward the walk behind tractor with a mini round baler attached. It was really cool. And it would be a perfect size for our needs.


We have no plans to get a larger tractor, which would be necessary if we wanted a full size baler. But this little guy would certainly do the trick. As I was looking over the website, it looks as though this walk behind tractor can do all that a big tractor does on a smaller scale. Earth Tools claims to have more than 40 implements for their walk behind, from a plow to a brush mower. It definitely seems to be something we should look into. What about you...do you have a tractor? What are your thoughts on the walk behind tractors?

No comments:

Post a Comment