Friday, December 20, 2013

Tonight's Dinner

I'm not a planner when it comes to meals. I have tried. It just doesn't work for me. I tend to wait until the morning or even the afternoon and see what strikes my fancy for the day. Since we've been getting all our CSA veggies, I have been trying to focus my meals around them.

Today, I was in the mood for something with acorn squash. I also knew that the Swiss chard needed to be used sooner rather than later. Cue Google! This recipe fit the bill. And it used a local onion and apple as well so all the produce in this meal was local! I love it!

I tried to get some action shots. While I'm no pro at photography (yet!), I do have fun playing around.

I really, really love my Silpat!

There's just something about squash seeds...


I forgot to get a picture of the finished product and the apple. Baby steps, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment