|Apple blossoms - one of two apple trees on the property|
|Looking across the meadow to the house|
|The southwest view of the house - can't wait to watch some sunsets off the porch!|
|The southeast side of the house - not as many windows!|
* the entire house and garage are under roof and all the doors (sans the man door in the garage) are installed
* the slate tile has been laid down on the hearth
* the rough in for the electric work is complete!
* the roof is starting to go up
* the septic tank and leach field are in
* the HVAC rough in should be completed this week
* plumbing will be completed this weekend
* next week brings insulation and drywall!
We have spent one weekend night on the futon in the basement. The unseasonably warm temperatures have been great! We only needed two blankets and no heater! Kole absolutely LOVED waking up and going outside to play right away. I did, too! We are so excited to be out there.
I'm working on gardening plans - more on that tomorrow!