Thursday, June 7, 2012

Home

Wow.  Over a month since my last post.  Our lives have changed so much since then.  And all for the better, of course :-)

We worked hard through the month of May to have the house livable by Memorial Day weekend.  From tiling until 3 AM to hanging lights and installing cabinetry, we made it.  I will be preparing some future posts about each room and the decisions we made.

Dan and I also celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary, complete with cake.  Kole has started to occasionally sleep through the night.  We moved out of our last ever rental.

Now we live where turkey and deer are our closest neighbors.  We can look out any window in our house and only see green.  The sunsets are amazing, with each night looking like a rainbow in the sky.  I am hoping to improve my photography skills soon so I can capture the pure beauty of it.  We now have the problem of the moonlight shining in our eyes at night and the sunshine beaming brightly in our room in the morning.  But, I know one thing.  These are the kind of problems I will happily have. 

Please stay tuned, our journey is just beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment